суббота, 5 марта 2016 г.

#3 VOCABULARY SCI-fI

   Dear Paul, 
   Are you alive? I haven't seen you for ages. How's your life? What's new? You know, I was assigned to accomplish a very important task. I want you to do revise and remember all those old-fashioned methods you used to use when learning English. Because, now I am enthusiastic to tell you and to make you to be aware of the learning opportunities that I have, with all these online tools and dictionaries. Just take it seriously, I'm not kidding you. 
   Frankly speaking, I kind of sympathize you, because in your student years it was quite difficult to look words up in a dictionary and to make the most of it. Nowadays, we are able to explore different ways in learning new vocabulary. We are so lucky to have an excess to all this tools and resources with remarkable ease, that are specially provided to work out the easiest ways for learning language. I'd like to share some that I usually use. 
   First is more like vocabulary tool, called Synonym Finder. This site will help you to avoid using the same word too repetitively, redundantly, recurrently and so on. Besides, it provides definitions, examples and correct pronunciation. 




Another viable option is Rewordify , that improves reading and learning by simplifying difficult English. This source effectively teaches words and build better vocabulary



The last but not the least, my favorite one - TAGUL.This tool is connected with creativity. All you need is to pick and choose the words, make a choice with the colours and finally create your cloud. Preatty cool, huh. 



What about online dictionaries, so I use The Free Dictionary  and Oxford. This resources use a wide range of vocabulary, appropriate examples, and they contain all the necessary grammatical and lexical information. 



So as you understand, all that we need is only make an effort and give all these tools a try.
Drop my a line, when you receive my letter.

With love, Ira.

Flashcards:
https://quizlet.com/125705004/flashcards

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий